The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Role: Office Administrator
Up to 6 Months Maternity Cover (possibility of going perm)
Bakewell – DE45
Salary & Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday 09:00-17:30
6 month parking permit provided by client
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Bakewell DE45.
We are currently looking for x1 Office Administrator to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for an experienced office administrator who is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills.
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information using agreed template procedures.
- Create and maintain statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets.
- Enter items and check the double entry diary system.
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Research, investigate and download relevant information from Intellectual Property (IP) web based databases.
- Use and organise the hard folder filing and due date system.
- Scanning documents and adding to electronic folders.
- Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service to connecting groups/ divisions.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Approve decisions, requests, expenditure and recommendations on behalf of more senior people in their absence, according to agreed guidelines and policies.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Adhere to all procedures and policies related to communication with clients.
- . Maintain confidentiality in all communications within and outside Patent Outsourcing and to only report work based activities at a level that does not compromise confidentiality.
- Must have proven experience working as an Office Administrator.
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally, written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically using MS Office Word and Excel.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- An interest in science, technology, engineering and or law would be helpful as these are the areas of specialisation in our law firm.
- 5 GCSE subjects particularly including Maths & English.
If this job is of interest please email your CV to email@example.com Closing date for applications: 17/04/2019.
Please note that due to the high amount of ad-response that we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 42 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview.