Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£9.74 per hour|
|Contact Name:||stuart dean|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a Office Administrator to join their team on a temp to perm basis
Duties to Include.
- Provide support to line managers and support change and or improvements..
- Data analysis to look at trends as well as provide reporting to HR department
- Be the first point of contact for any queries
- Monitor KPIs
- To own and drive key engagement activity across site
- Provide support to the HR team carrying out admionistartion tasks
- Provide Recruitment administration support as directed by the HRBP.
- Data Inputting
- To provide reports and or statistical information as required to support improvements, such as pay benchmarking, E-Law research
- Answering call thats come through to reception
Successful Candidates will.
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced office enviroment
- Good telephone manner
- Used to utlising database information to produce and develop reports and provide statistical analysis
- Have at least intermediate level excel/word experience
- Can be flexible, professional and well organised
- Wiling to learn new skills and have a can do attitude
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm