|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||10 - 11 hour|
|Contact Name:||Adriana Trancau|
Gap personnel is looking for an Office Administrator to provide an effective support service for the Industrial Coating department of one of our clients based in Watton , Norfolk.
- Monday-Friday: flexible working hours, happy to accommodate school hours 09.00-15.00
- Starting with 30H/weekly with possibility to increase
Pay rate: £10.70/h - £11 /h
Duties will involve:
- maintaining and updating invoices, spreadsheets, pipelines
- raising supplier purchase orders, sales orders and invoices via SAP
- creating and maintaining job packs for all customers
- creating and updating paint quotes, job specifications
- maintaining maintenance records ensuring the equipment is served within the timescale required
- booking couriers for customer work
- good organizational and time management skills
- ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- attention to detail
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- advanced use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- press the bottom below
- contact us at 01603 767617
- whatsapp at 07557 954 806
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.