|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
£25k per annum
Monday - Friday / 8:30am – 4:30pm
Our client based in the Deeside area is currently looking for an Office Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis to support with Accounts, Sales and After-Sales.
- Accounts Support
- Expenses/credit card receipts.
- Logging goods received.
- Matching delivery notes with purchase invoices.
- Posting purchase invoices into SAP.
- Stock counts.
- After Sales
- Packing orders appropriately and arranging shipments through DHL.
- Processing sales orders for spare parts.
- Creating quotations.
- Processing sales orders.
- Picking parts from stores.
- Packing and arranging shipping.
- Sales and Marketing
- Archiving sales folders.
- Updating website and social media platforms.
- Office Administration
- Completing regular fire alarm testing.
- Keeping First Aid box stocked and ordering supplies as necessary.
- Ordering office stationery.
- Keeping records of company vehicle MOT’s, services and ensuring all are completed at the due time.
- Answering telephone calls and directing calls as necessary.
- Greeting visitors and accepting deliveries.
- Excellent telephone manor is essential.
- Previous experience working in a similar environment.
- You are required to have good IT skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office and be able to create and update Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
- Experience of using SAP would be ideal but full training will be provided.
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Additional free day off for birthdays
- Pension scheme