gap personnel acting as an employment business are currently recruiting Office Administrator in Swindon, Wilshire SN5.
Due to restructuring and an increase in their business, they are looking for an Administrator to work alongside the Office Manager.
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal with an excellent telephone manner
• Computer literate with experience/good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
• Strong administrative skills
• Knowledge of Sage Line 50 desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisational skills, process driven
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
• Commercial awareness
• Able to exercise effective judgement, discretion, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
• The ability to multi-task and adapt to a changeable workload
• High level of integrity and commitment
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Ability to work as part of a small team
20-25 hours per week which could be 3 full days or part time Monday to Friday - flexible.
This role is a temp to perm assignment so we are looking for Candidates who want a permanent role.