|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
The gap personnel group are acting as an employment business.
Our client based in the Wrexham area is looking for an Office and Amenities Cleaner. The role is working within a state-of-the-art poultry processing factory and will become permanent for the right candidate after 12 weeks.
Duties to Include:
- Routine amenity cleaning of the canteen, locker room and toilets, offices, reception, foyer and corridors
- Completing touch point disinfection throughout the factory
Successful Candidates will:
- Have experience of working within a cleaning / hygiene based role
- A knowledge of the food industry with experience of cleaning and hygiene is desirable but not essential
- Have experience in cleaning schedules and cleaning materials
- Flexible with regards to working hours
- COSHH training