Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant to join their company based in the Caerphilly area.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and outgoing individual. You will be enthusiastic, a quick thinker and you will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You must be numerate and have a reasonable understanding of MS Office packages such as Word and Excel. Highly organised, you will be capable of planning and prioritising your workload efficiently and you will excel when working in a pressured environment.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Entering Stats on the system
- Booking in deliveries with our customers
- Answering Phones
- Scanning and emailing Proof of deliveries
- Plus any other additional office tasks
- The candidate should be available to start as soon as possible.
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 13th September 2019.