|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Office Manager to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Tonypandy.
Our client is a family friendly charity organisation helping children and families across the local area.
The role will be a vital multifunctional role in the charity. Responsible for HR, data management and administration. The role will be responsible for all premises and facilities management to ensure the team works in a safe environment. You will work with several colleagues across the charity providing a range of operational services.
This role requires a high level of attention, accuracy and ideally have previous working history in an office environment.
Contract: This is a temporary on-going position which could lead to permanent for the right candidates.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £23,541-£27,041 per year
Shifts: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 37 hours per week.
● Recruitment and appointment
● Staff induction
● Staff training and use of in-house systems
● Holidays and sickness monitoring
● Policy development and maintenance
● Maintenance of Policies review schedule
● Probation review and annual appraisal schedule
● Managing confidential information
● Collating and maintaining project information (registers, feedback, evaluation)
● Managing data matrices
● Understanding and enforcing GDPR best practice
● Managing the centralised filing system
● Implementing and managing version control
● Maintaining a buildings matrix for all properties owned and occupied ensuring each building’s certification is satisfactory and in line with statutory and insurance obligations.
● Ensure Public Liability and Building Insurance is suitable and in-date.
● The smooth running of the central head office
● Ensuring that office staff, both paid and voluntary, operate as an efficient team.
● General office duties, including filing, postage etc.
● You will be required to organise efficient systems and ensure they operate to meet the needs of the organisation, staff and members. Systems will include filing, purchasing, registers, stock control, etc.
●You will help members of the public, volunteers and staff to make use of the office equipment and ensure that everyone is made to feel welcome.
● You will ensure the telephone is answered promptly and that accurate messages are taken and conveyed to the appropriate member of staff or volunteer.
● You will be responsible for ensuring the high standard of all office work. You will ensure that office, reception, and hospitality spaces are kept tidy and clean.
Experience, Qualifications & Knowledge
●Educated to a degree level or equivalent preferably with a professional quantification in office administration or business administration, HR, Facilities management
●3 years’ experience in similar role
●Create & maintain spreadsheet data and manage complex reporting requirements
●Knowledge of employment law, HR Systems and GDPR Law
●Strong computer literacy and knowledge of standard software applications
●Experience of maintaining high-quality office environment, including elements of health & Safety
●Ability to manage staff and volunteers
●Ability to speak Welsh/willingness to learn
●Able to act on own initiative
●Excellent customer service & communication skills
●Outstanding team player and good inter personal skills
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 19th June 2022.