On site Account Manager – Clitheroe, Lancashire
Job Title: - OnSite Contract Manager
Contract Type: - Permanent - Full Time
Business Area: - Recruitment/Staffing/ FMCG
Salary: - dependant on experience
gap fmcg is a division of gap personnel the 4th largest independent recruitment business in the UK. We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our already successful division; this exciting new role will be based on-site at our client's premises in Clitheroe, Lancashire.
The main function of this role is to manage a temporary work force and to promote our client to become the employer of choice in the local and surrounding areas. You will be a proactive recruiter with the drive and passion to take this account to the next level.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience & Qualifications:-
- Good communication & problem solving skills at all levels
- Works well under pressure and as part of a team
- Stronger understanding of compliance procedures
- Enthusiastic, professional and performance driven
- Experience of people management and leading a team in a fast pace environment
- High volume recruitment/staffing industry experience preferred but not essential
- Strong leadership skills, results driven and innovative thinking
- Flexible with working hours
- IT skills & experience of working with Microsoft office tools
- Develop & build strong client relationships at all levels
- Delivering effective candidate attraction, sourcing & selection projects in line with customer requirements/demands
- Managing client expectations, whilst achieving high customer satisfaction
- Drive continuous improvement strategy's
- Ensuring and driving full ethical & compliance procedures
- Delivering client specific Inductions & training programmes
- Attending daily/weekly management and planning meetings
- Ensuring worker welfare, job satisfaction & driving engagement
- Recording, reporting and taking appropriate action on set KPI's & SLA's
- Ensuring weekly payroll is complete accurately and on-time
The successful candidate will be an honest, committed, and a resilient individual who can react urgently and efficiently, while communicating clearly and adapting to changeable requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to establish or continue to develop a career with one of the UK's leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV and covering letter without delay to Helen Mathews firstname.lastname@example.org as our closing date is 28/04/2019. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.