|Contact Name:||Stuart Dow|
Job title: On-site Coordinator
Salary: £22,000.00 p/a plus bonus, depending on experience
Could you be our next Onsite Coordinator?
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with people and is driven to provide excellent levels of customer service to both the client and candidates. You will provide general administrative support to the dedicated contract, including payroll processing, resourcing and candidate management duties whilst upholding the company’s compliance standards at all times. You will be the face of gap personnel whilst meeting and greeting the candidates, ensuring the client’s needs are met, handling the telephone enquiries and maintaining the company I-CARE values.
Key priorities are:
- Approaching candidates and clients with utmost professionalism and curtesy, showing excellent levels of communication maintained throughout the recruitment process.
- Pre-screening candidates and booking them in for interviews, interviewing, conducting client specific assessments, contacting clients to seek orders and matching candidates to relevant bookings and booking them onto contracts.
- Demonstrating a pro-active approach to candidate marketing, due care paid to client’s requirements when specking candidates out and skill matching.
- Liaise with the Consultants to gain a good understanding of the client specific requirements and adhering to them.
- Ensuring timesheets obtained from the clients are in time to meet the internal deadlines.
- Weekly payroll processing.
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
- Effective communication, engaging with clients and customers either face to face or over the phone.
- Working consultatively, providing solutions-based approaches in all professional relationships.
- Able to problem solve independently or with some supervision, effective communication with colleagues and customers at all levels, able to follow set out processes confidently, able to multi-task effectively and adhere to deadlines independently.
- Following internal processes and procedures with excellent administration, organisational and time management skills.
Sound like a role for you? Here’s a bit about us to see if you’d like to be part of our team:
We are an award-winning recruitment agency specialising in the industrial, professional, technical, construction and healthcare sectors. Having been acquired by BeNEXT – a global HR and staffing provider with a £500-million+ turnover – we are on an exciting journey towards the forefront of the recruitment market, and we’d love for you to join us!
If you choose to work with us, you’ll be part of a team who is focused on employee wellbeing, company culture and personal development. You’ll embark on a meaningful career – not just a job – with real opportunities for progression, and work in an environment that everyone loves to be a part of. You’ll truly share and uphold our core values, each of which we bring to life through our #I-CARE programme:
Our vision is to be the first-choice recruitment partner by developing a brand that our customers, candidates and employees are proud to be associated with. We are well on our way, and you’ll be a valuable part of the fantastic team who’s getting us there.
You’ll receive benefits including:
- Access to our employee benefits including private medical and dental offerings.
- A day off during the week of your birthday.
- An invitation to our annual awards ceremony with fantastic prizes.
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
- Becoming part of a team who lives by their core values and invests in their employees - we currently hold 3* Best Companies to Work For status and Investors in People Gold.
Do we sound like a company you’d like to work with? If so, please submit your CV along with any supporting documents. We look forward to meeting you!
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.