gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Deeside, Chester, Monday - Friday, Office Hours,
On behalf of our highly successful, industry-leading global client who have been established for more than 60 years and have extensive experience across the Aerospace industry, we are seeking an On-site Representative.
- Liaise with customers and internal departments to ensure all supply issues are resolved.
- Scanning and downloading all replenishment requirements.
- Receipt and distribution of all products.
- Analysing internal data to identify any supply chain issues.
- Produce and issue reports.
- Assist in the implementation of new line-sided locations.
- Ensure high standards are maintained on all on-site accommodation.
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Proven track record of working within a stock management or warehousing environment.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines, under pressure and show excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative with little supervision.
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel.
- Experience of using an ERP or stock management system.
Closing date is 04/03/2020
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future