BASED ON SITE IN SOUTH ELMSALL
* ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
* IMMEDIATE START!
* PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* MUST BE FLEXIBILE
This is your opportunity to work for a client with an outstanding culture!!!
* Supporting recruitment campaigns and recruitment process
* Ensuring adequate labour requirements are met in line with clients request
* Reporting daily / weekly / monthly fulfilment figures to client and line manager
* Weekly department manager meetings to gain forecast understanding and to handle any staffing issues
* Preparing client information reports capturing key data
* Managing and effective handling of temporary workforce absence, sickness and performance
* Ensuring temp staff working on-site are supported, engaged and able to be the best in their role with our client
* Carrying out inductions
* Adding candidate details onto the in-house software
* Ability to multitask
* Experience in industrial recruitment
* Excel and word skills required
* Proactive, ability to think on your feet and make decisions needed to ensure the client's needs are always met
* Flexible with a can-do attitude
* Excellent organisational skills, competent and confident communicator
* Proven track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships
Please Contact us to discuss this great role in more detail.