The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
A bit about us
Founded in 1997, we’re a national recruitment business, predominantly within the industrial marketplace, but with increasing presence in the professional, technical, multi-lingual and healthcare sectors.
2018 was an exciting time for gap personnel group – we are now a part of the Trust Tech Group, a Japanese stock exchange listed business with over £500m turnover, whose focus is to achieve fast, sustainable growth, both organically and through acquisition.
People are at the core of our business – our candidates, our clients, and our colleagues; we offer real solutions through consultative relationships, demonstrating accountability, and executing ethical practices.
- As an Onsite Contract Manager, you will hold overall responsibility for the day to day management of a flexible workforce of 100 – 350 workers, within a Warehouse/Logistics environment.
- Working closely with the client and our temporary team leaders you will demonstrate best practice through strong daily management skills and a service level that is second to none.
- Supported by two Account Coordinators, you will ensure the smooth running of the onsite operation, from the recruitment and onboarding of temporary workers, through to managing absence & performance and reporting/presenting key MI to stakeholders.
Hours of work
8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
This role will require the successful candidate to offer a degree of flexibility, as you will support a business that runs a 24/7 operation and there may be occasions that you need to be on site outside of your standard hours.
Skills and experience sought
- Recent, successful experience in a similar position within the Logistics/Distribution industry
- Proven ability to effectively recruit, lead & manage a high volume of employees
- A strong sense of accountability and commitment to your role, temporary workforce, customers and the business
- The ability to forge robust relationships at all levels and exceptional communication skills
- Driven & tenacious, adept at working to multiple targets in a fast-paced & demanding environment.
- Strong I.T skills
- The confidence and ability to interpret, report & present data accurately
- Experience of managing disciplinary processes
Up to £35k per annum (depending on experience)
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 26 days annual leave, plus statutory
- Company pension scheme
- Additional flexible benefits
- Comprehensive training
If you feel you have the relevant experience & attributes and would like to hear more about the position, please contact the onsite team on: 0333 344 6977 or alternatively please send your up to date C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org