A bit about us
Founded in 1997, we’re a national recruitment business, predominantly within the industrial marketplace, but with increasing presence in the professional, technical, multi-lingual and healthcare sectors.
2018 was an exciting time for gap personnel group – we are now a part of the Trust Tech Group, a Japanese stock exchange listed business with over £500m turnover, whose focus is to achieve fast, sustainable growth, both organically and through acquisition.
People are at the core of our business – our candidates, our clients, and our colleagues; we offer real solutions through consultative relationships, demonstrating accountability, and executing ethical practices.
- As an Onsite Contract Manager, you will hold overall responsibility for the day to day management of a flexible workforce of 100 – 350 workers, within a Warehouse/Logistics environment.
- Working closely with the client and our temporary team leaders you will demonstrate best practice through strong daily management skills and a service level that is second to none.
- Supported by two Account Coordinators, you will ensure the smooth running of the onsite operation, from the recruitment and onboarding of temporary workers, through to managing absence & performance and reporting/presenting key MI to stakeholders.
Hours of work
8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
This role will require the successful candidate to offer a degree of flexibility, as you will support a business that runs a 24/7 operation and there may be occasions that you need to be on site outside of your standard hours.
Skills and experience sought
- Recent, successful experience in a similar position within the Logistics/Distribution industry
- Proven ability to effectively recruit, lead & manage a high volume of employees
- A strong sense of accountability and commitment to your role, temporary workforce, customers and the business
- The ability to forge robust relationships at all levels and exceptional communication skills
- Driven & tenacious, adept at working to multiple targets in a fast-paced & demanding environment.
- Strong I.T skills
- The confidence and ability to interpret, report & present data accurately
- Experience of managing disciplinary processes
Up to £35k per annum (depending on experience)
- Mobile phone and laptop
- 26 days annual leave, plus statutory
- Company pension scheme
- Additional flexible benefits
- Comprehensive training
If you feel you have the relevant experience & attributes and would like to hear more about the position, please contact the onsite team on: 0333 344 6977 or alternatively please send your up to date C.V to email@example.com