gap personnel are currently looking to recruit an onsite account manager for a large distribution centre based in Avonmouth, Bristol.
Our client is forms part of a nationally recognised distribution company that specialises within the chilled and ambient environment. The site operates on a 24/7 basis with an extremely efficient workflow to meet supplier deadlines. For this to work, extensive training is provided to all of its workforce to ensure that they are able to meet the supply and demands of the busy nature of the environment.
The role of the onsite account manager is to:
- Meet the required staffing fulfilment levels
- Manage a large workforce pool of available workers
- To establish and maintain a high level of service with key decision makers
- To manage a working rota of 4 on 4 off across a 24/7 operation
- Introduce potential candidates to site, processes and environment
- Ensure that all workers provided to site are fully compliant, inducted and briefed on key responsibilities
What do we offer to our onsite account managers:
- Support – Our branch network assists in the recruitment provisions to site. In-house resourcers look to register within branch whilst you can register onsite. You may be onsite, but you are part of our local branch network.
- Training – We will ensure that you are fully trained on all of the internal CRM systems, our bespoke onboarding system.
- Compliance – gap personnel is ‘the most effective compliance operation’ in the UK. We will always supply a fully compliant worker to site.
- Package – Basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 DOE with an OTE £24,000 - £27,000
- Benefits – 25 days holiday per year, Perkbox, career progression opportunities
- Marketing – centralised marketing support that can target specific demographics and create bespoke marketing campaigns
- Out Of Hours – We run a manned nightline service for night shift and the weekends – they can assist with, out of hour check-ins and backfill to site
Standard working hours:
- Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 16.00pm
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 07714755117 for an informal discussion.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.