gap personnel are currently looking to recruit an onsite account manager for a leading dairy packaging company based in Evercreech, Shepton Mallet.
Our client is a leading repackaging company within the dairy industry who are passionate about providing their customers across retail, wholesale and food manufacturing channels, with a complete range of speciality produce from France and sourced from trusted third party suppliers from all over the world. As the onsite account you will be providing the site with the correct staffing levels across their busy production lines and warehouse departments.
The role of the onsite account manager is to:
- Meet the required staffing fulfilment levels
- Manage a large workforce pool of available workers
- To establish and maintain a high level of service with key decision makers
- To manage a working rota across a 5 day week (Monday to Friday)
- Introduce potential candidates to site, processes and environment
- Provide potential workers with a site tour and introducing them to key stakeholders within the business
- Ensure that all workers provided to site are registered, fully compliant, inducted and briefed on key responsibilities
What do we offer to our onsite account managers:
- Support – Our branch network assists in the recruitment provisions to site. In-house resourcers look to register within branch whilst you can register onsite. You may be onsite, but you are part of our local branch network.
- Training – We will ensure that you are fully trained on all of the internal CRM systems, our bespoke onboarding system.
- Compliance – gap personnel is ‘the most effective compliance operation’ in the UK. We will always supply a fully compliant worker to site.
- Package – Basic salary of £21,500 - £23,000 DOE with an OTE £24,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Benefits – 25 days holiday per year, Perkbox, career progression opportunities
- Marketing – centralised marketing support that can target specific demographics and create bespoke marketing campaigns
- Out Of Hours – We run a manned nightline service for night shift and the weekends – they can assist with, out of hour check-ins and backfill to site.
Standard working hours:
- Monday to Friday, 6.00am – 14.00pm
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 07714755117 for an informal discussion.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.