Job title: Onsite Recruitment Co-ordinator
Location: Bedford/Rushden & Northampton
Salary: £10.00 per hour negotiable dependent on experience
As an Onsite Recruitment Coordinator you will be based at one of our client’s sites in Bedford, Rushden or Northampton with the flexibility to travel to other site if required.
The role will involve supporting the onsite team to ensure client and worker requirements are fulfilled, assisting with the management of temporary workforce, new candidate attraction, assisting candidates through the registration and interview process, daily reporting and payroll.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with previous experience in a similar onsite role or with previous admin/customer service experience within a fast paced environment, full training and support will be provided.
As this role may involve some travel between sites ideally you would have access to a car and full UK driving license.
Key priorities are:
• Daily check in of workers and absence reporting
• Recording daily hours worked
• Processing weekly payroll
• Fielding any worker enquiries & ensuring they are managed in a timely manner
• Placing job adverts in line with company policies and procedures
• Assisting candidates to ensure registration process is completed accurately
• Assisting with interviews and inductions
• Ensuring KPI delivery on interview and fulfillment rates.
You’ll ideally have skills and / or experience in:
• Proactive approach to attracting candidates
• You are self-motivated and have resilience on tap
• Commercial Awareness
• Ability to recruit in volume and often at short notice
• Business administration experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft office
• Great communication skills with a good level of written English
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly proactive approach
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07715075938
gap personnel operating as an employment business