|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Starting at £20,000|
gap personnel are seeking an on-site Recruitment Coordinator to join the small team in Rushden (Northamptonshire, NN10 6GL) in a key role of coordinating and sourcing candidates to one of our well-known clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for candidate attraction, sourcing and selection, arranging peoples working hours, delivering client specific inductions and training programs and ensuring worker welfare and job satisfaction.
We are looking for someone with strong people skills, that can create honest & long-standing relationships with client, candidates & colleagues to deliver excellent level of customer service.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Co-ordination of the on-site workforce across all shifts.
• Ensure all workers are signing in to shifts correctly & on time.
• Liaise daily with both client and gap personnel team.
• Complete walk rounds throughout the shifts to check workers are in correct and assigned areas and their names are on area manning.
• Track manning on a shift by shift basis ensuring any errors are highlighted.
• Work alongside Supervisors and Management, reporting errors as they arise.
• Complete timesheet tracking daily.
• Carry out regular inductions onsite, making sure all attendees are fully aware of all site health and safety, have an understanding of the role and their file is updated with their availability.
• Deal with onsite queries from the Agency workforce.
• Maintain PPE stock levels and ensure workforce is compliant and equipped with correct PPE.
• Attending daily client meetings.
• Administrative duties - including KPI reporting, registering candidates, making sure all employees are complaint.
• Assisting in running the recruitment campaign - candidate screening and registration.
• Competitive Salary - DOE
• Opportunities to grow and develop within an expanding business
• Flexible working
• Full training provided
gap personnel operating as an employment business