Operations Support Coordinator
gap personnel are currently recruiting for an Operations Support Coordinator based in Marsh Barton, Exeter.
This role will require you to provide administrative support to the team of service operatives who work out of the centre providing vital services to their customers in the surrounding area.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for:
- Co-coordinating the service routes and effectively brief and debrief drivers to enhance delivery and customer service within the Operations Centre.
- Acting as a link between the Service Drivers and the Operations & Service Manager.
- Ensure that work is distributed to available employees, completed in accordance with the KPIs, and processed accurately within the agreed time frames.
- Work closely with Operations Centre Manager to ensure the Operations Centre is running as efficiently as possible.
- Service Delivery / Customer Focus & Relationship Management / People Management & Development / Health & Safety
The successful candidate will be versatile and a creative thinker whilst being able to demonstrate examples of working within a customer service environment, an understanding of high level of customer service, empathy and varied administrative skills. This role is able to offer a 12 week temp to perm to the successful candidate who can demonstrate their commitment to the business with their timekeeping and attendance record.
You will be provided with on the job, technical and product training and have access to market leading CRM systems to help manage your day.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with a salary of £9.30 per hour / £18,138 per annum.
Operations, Support, Coordinator, Planning, Planner, Customer Service, Services, Exeter, Exmouth