gap personnel acting as an employment business are seeking a professional, switched-on Operations Administrator to join our highly-regarded Swindon-based client on a temp-to-perm basis.
Working as as part of a small team, you will frequently liaising with various internal and external departments and customers to ensure a flawless delivery of service from start to finish.
Working hours are typically between 08:00am - 5:30pm, and a salary of £18,500pa is offered.
Your working day will be highly varied, and general responsibilities include:
• Prompt processing and allocating of orders
• Accurate logging of stock movement.
• Communicating with internal departments and suppliers regarding deliveries & outstanding orders
• Producing reports
• Responding to customer queries
• Sending proofs/re proofs to the customer within agreed time scales
• Answering inbound calls and emails
• Maintaining up-to-date filing of customer orders
• Quick and accurate placing of all web and third-party merchant orders.
• Support training of new employees
This is a truly exciting position with room to grow and make the role your own!