Back to job search
|Salary:||£23,000 - £25,000|
Gap Personnel acting as an employment agency are currently for an experienced and resourceful Operations Assistant to join our well-established client based on the outskirts of Swindon.
The role is multifaceted, and time will be split approximately 70 % office based and 30 % in the workshop as required by the workshop supervisor.
Typical daily duties will be varied, and will include:
- Booking deliveries to clients and taking accountability for all creating all associated paperwork, logging pallet contents and obtaining goods out photos of products
- Handling the goods-inwards process, including the completion of non-conformance records
- Assisting with stock control
- Scheduling the maintenance of equipment
- Responsible for the ordering of consumables
- Going to suppliers / sites to collect / deliver materials in company vehicles on an as required basis
- Providing hands-on assistance in the workshop as required
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a workshop environment, and be skilled at using tools.
The position offers sociable office working hours, and salary is envisioned circa £23 - £25k, however this is negotiable for the right candidate.
For more information or to apply, please send an up-to-date CV to Swindon@gap-personnel.com or call 01793431746