|Salary:||£45,000 to £65,000|
|Reference:||Ops Man -Birm|
Operations Manager (Nominated Individual) – Children’s Residential
Are you an experienced and driven Operations Manager within the Children’s Residential sector currently looking for a new role? Or a highly experienced registered manager looking for a step up and career advancement?
If that sounds like you, I am currently recruiting in the Birmingham, West Midlands area for an Operations Manager to join my client who is a new care company currently in the process of setting up their first of many homes which will support children with learning disabilities.
My client is looking for an experienced and highly knowledgeable individual to support the setup of the home, taking a lead on the registration with Ofsted, working to furnish the home, establishing policies and securing packages through liaising with the local authority.
Opportunities like this do not come around often where the successful candidate will be able to make a real mark on the establishment of a care provider so do not delay in applying should you be interested!
- Salary – £45,000 to £65,000 + Inspection Rating Bonus
- Hours of Work – Full Time Permanent Position
- Shifts – Monday to Friday (9AM to 6PM)
- Area – Central Birmingham, West Midlands (Near to the Cricket Ground)
- Registering the new service with Ofsted and ensuring compliance with their requirements for registration.
- Establishing and implementing a full range of policies with the director based on best practices, legislations, local governing requirements and Ofsted requirements.
- Being the nominated individual for the service with Ofsted and holding responsibility over the rating received.
- Play an active role in the recruitment function – establishing a new team for the new service as well as line manging a registered manager once appointed.
- Acting in a senior capacity, sharing your knowledge and experience with all levels of the organisation’s care and support team.
- In the future, you will be supporting to establish further new services with the company already securing potential further properties for renovation into care provisions.
- It is essential that you hold an NVQ level 5 in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (or equivalent).
- A history of successfully managing children’s residential services and achieving grades of at least good with Ofsted.
- A secure knowledge and understanding of current Ofsted and local governing policies, guidelines and best practices.
- The successful candidate will require to hold a full UK Driver’s License and either reside within or be happy to travel to the Birmingham, West Midlands area.
- You will be required to have good IT skills and be computer literate, with good literacy, numeracy, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You will need to a have a strong desire to succeed, and to provide the highest level of care at any time to the service users, ensuring that you always cater to their diverse individual needs.
- Market leading salary of up to £65,000 per annum.
- Long term employment with a new business that has massive growth plans.
- Excellent bonus scheme based on Ofsted rating of up to £4,000.
- Flexible home working – some days you will be required in the office, others you will be able to work from home.
- Opportunity to make your mark in the business and establishing your own team.
The position of Operations Manager (Nominated Individual) is an extremely exciting position for a driven and motivated individual to join a new company with massive growth plans and many exciting opportunities lined up for the future. If this position is of interest to you, please apply within or get in touch with Joseph Haselgrove in our Peterborough branch for a confidential chat.