|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, are you looking for a Operations Manager in the FM sector
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wantage, Oxfordshire
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 40 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Working with the Head of Property to assist with the leadership of the department both strategically and operationally, to include overseeing the allocation of work, attendance and performance management, motivation and the provision of advice and support to the team as required.
The role will involve:
- To act as the senior management representative for our Property Division, working closely with Head of Property.
- Working with the business leads to develop best practice and value solutions.
- Assess and evaluate the performance of the department, financially, operationally and from a QSHE perspective.
- Plan, schedule, and review workload and manpower; set objectives for divisional performance and growth.
- Reviewing the department’s costing exercises to ensure we are accurate in pricing jobs including obtaining costs for all materials, plant hire and labour and the preparation and submission of quotations and tender documents.
- Routinely interrogate the contract CAFM system (Computer aided facilities Management) ensuring that contract compliance is being maintained through adherence to KPI’S, and ensuring that maximum utility of the system is being gained by the Hard Services team.
- Carry out the department staff reviews and appraisals in line with HR processes and Identifying any training needs and personal development opportunities.
- Design and implement customer engagement strategies to ensure effective management of customer relationships.
- Supporting the mobilisation of contracts, delivering client reviews where necessary
- Creation and Delivery of Management Information Reporting, including, presenting.
The Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- Experience in managing staff at all levels, together with strong planning, communication and people skills as well as a “hands-on” approach.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements.
- A determined person with high standards and a passion to deliver individually and as a department.
- A successful track record in P&L general management.
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A DBS check will be required for this role which the successful applicant will need to apply and provide evidence of on appointment of the position
- Minimum of 5 years experience of Operations Management within the FM industry is required
- Hard service biased is advantageous as well as NEBOSH/IOSH
Closing date is 7th November 2019
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future