|Contact Name:||michala james|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit 3 operational supervisors across 2 shifts. 2 x rotation and 1 x nights for one our well-established client based in Hapton
Our Client thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Their employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout the company, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
- Promote the values and behaviours of the company
- Deliver motivating daily Comm Cell
- Complete work place audits.
- Development of work instructions.
- Process standardisation/capability.
- Process compliance and quality validation.
- Instilling H&S standard including investigation of near miss and accidents.
- Performance management.
- Implementation of lean/continuous improvement methodologies.
- SLA/KPI delivery.
- Understanding of resource modelling/cost/efficiency
- Internal/External coordination of activity/order flow
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, have strong team player skills as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing a quality service and have a flexible, positive and logical approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication which will include using internal radios.
- Basic levels of IT, including Excel.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Planning and resource coordination.
- Must be flexible with working hours.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Drive for self-development.
- Being resilient
- Builds effective teams
- Communicates effectively
- Drives engagement
- Ensures accountability
- Optimises Work processes
Temporary to Permanent Position.
Shift Pattern & Hourly Rates
£25,000 per annum
6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm shift rotation
10pm-6am night shift
Positions initially offer temporary/ongoing placements. Permanent opportunities may be offered following completion of 12 weeks; permanent opportunities are subject to the client’s requirements.
How to apply
If you think you are suitable for the role, please email your CV.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job