|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Holly Nagle|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently looking for a Operations Support Planner to join a busy team in a well-established client based in Newport.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Planner to support our growing Regional D2C Ecommerce team.
Purpose & Role summary:
This position would be responsible for supporting the D2C Operations function in the execution of all daily and weekly inventory, reporting and planning tasks for relevant Regional D2C Ecommerce group, using reporting tools, data collection to feed into weekly files and documents to allow optimal inventory management and pre-order management.
The person will work with Operations Lead and Operations Planner to manage all inventory-related responsibilities that align with financial objectives, business strategies and meet the needs of the online consumer.
Pay Rate: £13.00 per hour.
Specific Responsibilities and tasks:
Overall D2C Inventory availability and shipment reconciliation
Liaise with 3PL to arrange product set up with 3PL
Arrange Purchase order set up with 3PL
Oversee Shipments to 3PL IML / D2C Allocation
Pull together information for Product Set up from various sources
Liaising with CS to manage consumer order issues
Returns analysis, sku analysis
Establish relationships with local Operations team and DC team ensuring awareness of relevant activity and timelines
Running and maintenance of regular Reporting and Audit reporting
Reworks of Assortments to Solids
Run daily / weekly reporting
Liaise with CC team to co-ordinate information required for pre-order shipment emails
Work closely with Flow planning team for stock allocation
Manage on-site inventory levels
Online platform daily transaction management
(ensure orders are flowing through, fulfill premium membership, staff discount)
- To have a flexible and professional attitude
- Ensure attention to detail and accuracy is always used
- To be client, customer and business focused at all time
- BA/BSC in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related field
- Experience of either, Inventory management, Demand planning or Supply Planning within the online consumer packaged goods retail
- An understanding of direct-to-consumer fulfilment
- Experience in managing/collaborating with multiple internal and external teams
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Fluent in English, additional European language would be a plus
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Intermediate PC/Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc...)
- Well-developed verbal, written and presentation skills
Behaviours / Competencies Required
- Excellent planning
- Team player
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: (phone number removed).
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for application is the 30th September 2021.