|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Vicky Heap|
We are expanding our network.. want to be a part of it?
We are recruting operation technicians for the Clitheroe area!
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
● Technician with ONC/HNC minimum education equivalent
● Process / chemical production background
● Desirable – experience of chemical/steam process system and troubleshooting
● Able to work on own initiative (24 hour shift operation)
● Operations – have worked as a process operator previously and be willing to learn to multitask in basicmaintenance tasks. or
● Maintenance – have a trade as a mechanical engineer or instrument technician and be willing to learn to multitask as a process operator.
● Liaise with site manager
● Operation and routine maintenance
● Data collection
● Sampling and laboratory analysis
● Chemical preparations
● Consumable replacement
● Non conformance reporting
● Supervision of truck operations
● COSHH Materials and Chemical Data Sheets
● Assist with safety/environmental audits
● Liaise with Johnson Matthey personnel where required
● Respond to emergency call outs when required
The site has a small team , therefore each team member must be willing to undertake whatever tasks are necessary
to run the site, including maintenance, housekeeping, administration, chemical dosing, running lab tests, taking
readings, safety audits etc.
● Full training will be provided during plant start up and commissioning
● Shift work, 12 hour shift inclusive variable pattern (previous experience of shift work desirable).
● Performance related bonus
2 days off, 2 days on 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am
£10 per hour
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job