Role: x5 Order Pickers
Job Term: Temporary
Location: Buxton - Harpur Hill SK17 9RZ
Remuneration: Rotating Shifts £9.12ph + OT After 40 hrs @ £13.09
Working hours: Monday - Friday 6am till 2pm & 2pm till 10pm rotating shifts.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel acting as an employment business is working in a close partnership with their client based in Harpur Hill - Buxton SK17 9RZ.
We are currently looking for x5 Order Pickers to join this fantastic working environment. This opportunity for someone enjoys production work and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills. We provide full a full brief ahead of the start day.
The job purpose is to:
- Be fully involved in the picking process and to ensure high quality at all times,
- Ensure high levels of accuracy,
- Ensure that finished pallets are labelled up correctly for despatch,
- Learn the warehouse management system to a high level,
- Clean the warehouse area when needed,
- Adhere to all H&S,
- Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Have good mathematical skills,
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail,
- Able to work the shift. - Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 07841 336588 or email your CV to email@example.com Closing date for applications: 29/11/2018.
Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidates.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.