gap personnel are currently are recruiting for ORDER PICKERS based in Marsh Barton with picking and packing experience starting immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
This is a ‘light pick’ with no heavy items needing to be picked.
Working within the warehouse you will be responsible for:
- Picking multiple items and ensuring they are packaged securely
- Checking picked orders match to customer requirements
- Verifying picked items are onto CRM system and correct postal order
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
You have a shift pattern of: Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm
The pay rate for the role is: NMW for basic hours, overtime @ x1.5 after 37.5 hours
Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times whilst adhering to all social distancing measures. Site provides access to car park, canteen, vending machines, a fun & friendly atmosphere and worker engagement. Easily commutable via public transport.