|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
ORDER PICKER / EXETER / £9.50ph
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Order Pickers for an ongoing temporary assignment based on the outskirts of Exeter. We are starting ASAP.
This is a newly built warehouse with car park facilities, onsite canteen, subsidised food, bike sheds, easily accessible transport links with Stagecoach bus timetables.
About the Role;
As an Order Picker you will be working through ambient, chilled and refrigerated warehouses with all relevant PPE provided. Key to your success of the role is the training which you will be provided with to ensure you are able to complete all tasks of your role.
Your duties will include:
- Bulk pick of items matching customer orders (items can be bulky and heavy)
- Loading of items onto pallets ready for distribution
- Booking out of stock
- Picking and packing items according to pick lists
- Wrapping, palletising and quality control checks
The Pay & Working Hours;
- £9.50 per hour, paid weekly
- PM shift, 2pm – 10pm (some weekends included)
If you are looking for immediate, regular work in the Exeter area, please get in touch with us now. Training for the role will be provided.
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.