Gap Personnel recruitment is looking for Order Pickers to work with one of our clients in the Preston area. This is a full time, ongoing position, where full training will be provided to successful candidates.
As a Picker, you will be responsible for processing and packing customer orders. You’ll obtain merchandise from pallets or boxes and ensure the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Duties you will undertake in this role will include:
· Order picking using picking guns and software
· Picking in a targeted timely fashion
· Packing products
· Wrapping pallets
· Quality checking
Working hours are : Monday till friday from 13:30pm till 10pm at £8.21/h
Term to Perm role
To be a successful candidate for this position you will need to be:
· Driven by set targets
· Have flexibility to work different shifts
· Be able to understand and receive verbal and written instructions
· Have good numeracy and literacy skills
· Be able to work under pressure in a busy environment
This is a very exciting opportunity, If you think this position sounds right for you and you would like to apply please send your CV.