gap personnel is acting as an employment business and are recruiting Order Pickers for large contract packaging company
Location: Bolton (BL5)
Shifts available are:
-8am - 4pm
-6pm - 2am
-9pm - 5am
-midnight - 8am
*till 10pm £8.30/h, after 10pm till £8.47/h
after 12 weeks (passing probation) pay rate goes up to £8.50 (day shifts) and £9.56 (for hours worked between 22:00 -06:00)
Overtime for DAYS is £12.45, going up to £12.75 after 12 weeks
Overtime for NIGHTS is £12.62, going up to £13.81 after 12 weeks
*Working hours are: 5 days out of 7 ( 4 days during the week and 1 day over the weekend sometimes)
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Scanning and sorting parcels,mail, no heavy liftin
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
*The role of a warehouse/scanning operative will include: packing, re-parking, labeling, moving stock around, scanning and sorting parcels, mail.
*DBS check will be required after completing 3 days of work
*Onsite facilities are provided with canteens and vending machines.
*This role is ongoing and long term with posibility to be offered a full time contract after passing 3 months probationary period.
*Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract completed.
*Experience is desirable but not essential as full traingin will be given
To apply for this position you can:
-send us a message on WhatsApp on: 07828226308 with the text 'Bolton and your full name and phone number"
-apply online here (click the "Apply now" button)
-send your CV: NRCjobs@gap-personnel.com