|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
Gap Personnel is working in partnership with ALDI and are recruiting Order Selectors for their busy Distribution Centre located in Springfield, Chelmsford.
You will be required to:
- Oversee the store orders in the warehouse
- Pick Orders accurately ready for distribution
- Wrap orders ready to be palletized
- Palletize orders ready for dispatch
- Driving a Lollop/PPT truck, picking products to build store orders
- Goods in and Goods out duties when required
- Using a voice picking, RF gun pick system to complete orders
- 5 days based on a Rota System, with 1 weekend off per month and 2 days during the week when working the weekend.
- 8hrs shift
- Starting from 4am, 8am, 10am, 2pm or 6pm
Rates of pay:
- £12.66 /h (04:00 -22:00) - £15.20/h (22:00 - 04:00)
- Weekly Pay
After 12 weeks of training you will be offered a permanent contract
- Good understanding of English Language
- Good communicator, both verbally and written
- Previous warehouse experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Flexibility to work weekends are desirable
- You may be required to work in temperatures between 0 and 5 degrees Celsius in the refrigerated warehouse to select orders.
- This is Temp-Perm position
- Interviews will be arranged by Gap Personnel
- Full training will be provided onsite
- 20 minutes unpaid break for standard shifts. Additional breaks will be provided if additional hours are required.
In return for your efforts, after signing a permanent contract, you will receive the following benefits:
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Free fruit in the canteen
- Free parking on site
- Discount Gym membership
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- ALDI Discount app
To apply for this Order selector role:
- Submit your CV via the 'apply now' button
- Email our Southend Branch on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on 01702 987900