Back to job search
|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Up to 12.00|
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
My client based in Wrexham are a leader in their field of manufacturing and due to an increase in their business as they are opening a new line, they are looking for a Packaging Line Leader to join this new team
- • Operating packaging production machinery
- • Performs or checks required in-process product quality checks and documents accurately.
- • Monitors line efficiency, adherence to plan and completes down time records.
- • Identifies and reports processing and product related issues.
- • Performs on the job training of other production operators.
- • Effectively communicates issues to supervisor, escalating issues and delays.
- • Adheres to all customer specification and quality requirements.
- • Review of new or updated batch records, SOPs and creation of logbooks.
- • Assists in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities.
- Strong working experience as a Line Leader.
- • Motivated and reliable with a good work ethic.
- • Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions including SOP’s and Batch Record documentation.
- • Accurate and precise in recording data and batch information.
- • Be able to follow and adhere to quality standards.
- • Ability to work both independently and in team environments.
- • Excellent communication skills.
Hours of work are
Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
This role is a temp to permanent for the right candidate