Our client located in the Ruabon area of Wrexham is currently looking for a Packaging / Inspection Operative to join their team on an initial 9 month temporary role.
Duties to include;
- Working in the clients moulding department in which you will be expected to inspect and pack finished products.
- Adhering to safe systems of work.
- Keeping your work station clean and tidy
Succesful Candidates will;
- Display a methodical approach to their work.
- Be able to work on their own and as part of a small team.
- Display the correct attitude and work ethic towards the role
This position will be covering a period of maternity, however for the right candidate there will be an opportunity for a permanent position.
Hours of Work:
- 2 shift patterns of 12 hours;
- 1st Shift - Monday to Wednesday 7am-7pm and Thursday 7am-3pm
- 2nd Shift - Monday to Wednesday 7pm -7am
- £16,572.25 + 20% Shift allowance
- Equivalent of £9.56 per hour.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.