Back to job search
|Salary:||Detailed in the advert|
Our client based in Oswestry is currently looking for packers to join their team.
Duties to include;
- Packing of finished food products on the end of a production line;
- Using MHE equipment to load lines with ingredients;
- Palletising of boxes on the end of a production line;
- Basic hygiene cleaning of machines and work areas.
- Will be willing to work in an environment that is low-temperature;
- Will be able to work both day and night shifts;
- Will be able to work a 3 on 3 off shift pattern including weekends.
- 3 on 3 off, days and nights rotating;
- 6-6 - 12 hour shifts.
- £8.21 per hour for the first 12 weeks;
- £10.66 per hour between week 13 and 28;
- £10.99 per hour after 29 weeks.