|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
NIGHT PACKERS / NIGHTS / OKEHAMPTON
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Night Packers for a modern food manufacturer based in Okehampton, Devon. The business prides itself on its premium and organic produce, whilst maintaining the highest levels of food hygiene and safety. This role may evolve into a permanent role for the right candidate.
To apply please submit your CV following the link on this website. Alternatively, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (reference for the role: NIGHTOKEPACK)
Within the night packing department you will be responsible for:
• Making up packing boxes (no heavier than 400g per packet)
• Packing multiple packets into bulk boxes for distribution
• Quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled
• Loading cooked products into racking cages
• Ensuring all H&S and food hygiene rules are vigorously adhered to
Your shift pattern: Monday to Friday – 10pm-6am
The pay rate for the role weeks 1 – 12:
• Basic Rate - £9.30 per hour
• Overtime + 37.5 hrs - £13.95 per hour
The pay rate for the role weeks 13+:
• Basic Rate - £10.40 per hour
• Overtime + 37.5 hrs - £15.60 per hour
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to register are your registration documents and video messenger on your phone such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.