|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are currently for Packer/Picker Operative for our prestigious client
Location: Pontyclun CF72
Role: Packer/Picker Operatives
- Monday to Friday and one weekend every month.
- Afternoon 14:00-20:00+ overtime
- Main duties and responsibilities
- To pick orders regarding to client specification.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed with quality and health and safety in mind.
- Any other duties considered relevant by management.
- fast paced environment so will need to be fit and fast. Heavy lifting is required.
- Opportunity to progress. Overtime is available.
- Self-motivated with experience of working within an industrial environment.
- Experience of working within a packing environment.
- Good time keeping and attendance record.
- Confidence to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide variety of people.
- Flexible approach to tasks and duties.
- Professional attitude and flexible in relation to shifts
- You will need your own safety boots and high vis.
- Free parking onsite
- Public transport with stops outside the warehouse
- Subsidised canteen onsite
- gap rewards scheme,
- permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
To apply for this position, you can send your cv to Cardiff@gap-personnel.com or call on 01443 843 499.
Closing date for applications is 10th March 2021
gap personnel are operating as an employment business