|Contact Name:||Emma White|
Location; Uttoxeter, ST14
Tuesday: 6:30am - 2:30pm
Wednesday: 6:30am - 2:30pm
Thursday: 6:30am - 2:30pm
Monday to Thursday: 12pm - 8pm
Friday: 12pm - 7pm
Pay; £8.91 per hour - Work 39 hours but get paid for 43 hours due to unsociable hours.
- The ideal person must be physically fit and be able to follow automated instruction
- Picking and packing different orders
- You will be required to follow instructions to ensure efficiency.
- You will be involved in the warehouse process, ensuring that the finished product is of the highest standards.
- You will be required to work at a timed pace and will be able to meet deadlines and timescales.
- This can be heavy lifting
- Will have experience in a Warehouse environment.
- Experience using desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates
If this role is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01782 289090