|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Wolverhampton Branch|
We are looking for Egg Packers in Seisdon (WV6) with immediate start!
Please note that you need to have your own transport to get to work, as public transport doesn't run to that location where company is based.
7am-5pm, 4 days on 4 days off
Pay £9.50 per hour, overtimes £14.25 per hour
The role will involve:
- To operate the Shrink-wrap machine to seal packs and trays of eggs containing a label printed with the correct customer information on.
- Refer to the packing schedule to ensure the orders are made up correctly.
- Ensure that product is packed according to Customer specifications.
- Feed the packs onto the conveyor ensuring an even spread between the packs.
- Re-start the machine safely following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure all packs placed in the customer outers are sealed correctly.
- Re-thread the machine with film when a new roll is required.
- Keep the working area around the wrapper clean and free from debris.
- Ensure all broken eggs are placed either into seconds or liquid as soon as possible after the breakage takes place.
• Must be able to work the shifts
• Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to details
• Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance
• Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided
• Must have safety boots
To apply you can:
-click on the "Apply now" button
-send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
-call on 01902 422940