Gap - Personnel operating as an employment business is currently recruiting for Packhouse Operative, in Evesham, Worcestershire (WR11).
We are looking for 150 Operatives, Monday - Friday + 1 weekend day.
The roles are permanent.
Shift starts at 06:00 until finish.
- Pay rates are £8.72
The role involves :
- Process raw materials
- Observe carefully product quality in line with Quality Control to ensure it meets customer and company requirements
- Pack product in accordance with customer specifications and guidelines/checklist including:
- Product specification
- Use by date
- Operate all packing machinery in accordance with correct procedures and instructions
- Follow work schedules to maximise team productivity
- Cleaning and sanitising work area, utensils and equipment on a daily basis or as required
No experience is needed, full training will be given within the roles.
Language level - basic.
Sounds like the job is for you? Don't wait, apply now!
You can apply by directly calling us on 01452302852, or send us the email with your CV on Agnieszka.email@example.com
*All rates are paid in accordance with National Minimum Wage/ National Minimum Wage.
Closing date for application is 30th March 2021