|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
gap personnel are currently recruiting for Packing Line Leaders based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset at our key client Eurilait Limited
As a Packing Line Leader you will be joining a business packing and supplying dairy products to the UK leading supermarkets, and oversees into America. Packing will run from now until January 2022 due to large contract wins which sees an increase in their packing volumes for the year. Full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times.
The role of the Packing Line Leader will involve:
- Maintain a productivity target is achieved and that product is supplied for distribution on time and through full adherence to production plans.
- Ensure that the Production job sheets, planned each day, are completed for your line with the “standard” agreed with the Factory Manager/Front Line Manager.
- Conduct basic housekeeping responsibilities ensuring that all cleaning is conducted to the required standard
- Report absence and behavioural issues to your Factory Manager/Front Line Manager.
- Continuously monitor the performance of your team and offer suggestions as to how improvements can be made
- To inspire and lead the teams in all aspects of operational improvement
- Ensure efficient line change overs occur, between production runs, making sure all Products & Packaging are returned to the correct warehouse locations at the end of each production run with corrected quantity and pallet sheet.
The working hours and pay are:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm (off peak)
- Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm / 2pm-10pm (rotational)
- £9.70 per hour rising to £10.31 per hour after successfully completing your 12 week probation period.
- AM / PM shift allowance @ £15 AM, £45 PM
To apply for the Packing Line Leader role, please email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org