gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Packing Line Operatives based in Shepton Mallet, Somerset.
As a Packing Line Operative you will be joining a business packing and supplying dairy products to the UK leading supermarkets, and oversees into America.
The role of the packing operative will involve:
- Working on a packing line and following client specific packed designs
- Making up packing boxes
- End of line duties to include palletizing/wrapping/labelling
- Quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled
- Weighing and labelling of products
The working hours and pay:
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm (off peak)
- Monday to Friday, 6am - 2pm / 2pm-10pm (rotational)
- £8.91 per hour rising to £9.00 per hour after successfully completing your 12 week probation period.
- AM / PM shift allowance @ £15 AM, £45 PM
To apply for the Packing Line Operative role, please email your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org