|Salary:||9 - 15 hour|
|Contact Name:||Elwira Luterek|
PACKING OPERATIVES - £250 CHRISTMAS BONUS – IMMEDIATE STARTS
gap personnel Bristol, working in partnership with cheese packing specialists Eurilait Ltd are recruiting for 20 Packing Operatives based at their factory in Evercreech, Somerset BA4
As a Packing Operative you will be working within multiple packing teams ensuring that all items are packed correctly as per customer specification, products are quality checked and orders are distributed within correct timescales.
Due to significant growth after the easing of lockdown, and the need to prepare for the upcoming festive period, the site is pleased to offer an exclusive Christmas bonus of £250 per person who commit to the business and meet their attendance requirements.
The site is also pleased to be able to offer a further hourly pay rate increase applicable immediately.
Reporting directly to the packing Line Leader your duties will included:
- Picking and packing of singular and multiple items
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
- £9.65 per hour = 6am – 2pm
- £10.45 per hour = 2pm – 10pm
- £10.05 per hour average if working rotational shifts
- Overtime readily available at £11.52 / £15.36ph
- £250 Attendance bonus payable Thursday 22nd December
Considerations before applying:
- Are you able to work the set shift pattern?
- Do you have experience within food manufacturing?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?
If you are a packing operative looking for a new opportunity then we have immediate starts available.
To apply for this PACKING OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button now or contact our Bristol office on 0117 911 7111