14 X PACKING LINE OPERATIVES REQUIRED / FROM 4th JANUARY / 6AM-2PM & 2PM-10PM (ROTATING SHIFTS)
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for repackaging operatives based in Avonmouth. Due to the location candidates will require their own transport.
Our client is a market leader within the UK and worldwide skin-care industry and due to continued year-on-year growth they are now looking to expand their repackaging department to meet customer demands.
Working within the repackaging department gives you a variety to your day and all items are light and small and you will be responsible for several duties such as:
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets
- Replenishment of products to repackaging lines
- Making up display boxes / using Sellotape reels
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focussing on minimising waste in work area
- Making up multiple selection packs whilst following customer specifications
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
Additional Site Benefits:
- Staff discount available after 12 weeks
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Clean working environment
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
The working hours are Monday to Friday 6am-2pm, 2pm – 10pm on rotating basis although flexibility will be required to ensure that all products are packaged and ready for distribution within customer required timelines.
The role is offering a long-term ongoing position to those who can demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment.
Pay is £8.81 per hours, overtime available at £13.23 per hour over 37.5 hours
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
This role would suit: Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Distribution Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Graduate, Casual Worker, Goods In, Goods Out, Returns, Stock Control, Inventory Clerk, Warehouse Coordinator, Packer, Picker, Packing Operative