|Salary:||£8.81 - £13.23|
PACKING LINE OPERATIVES REQUIRED / 6AM-2PM & 2PM-10PM (ROTATING SHIFTS) / IMMEDIATE START / BRISTOL
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for repackaging operatives based in Avonmouth. Due to the location candidates will require their own transport.
Our client is a market leader within the UK and worldwide skin-care industry and due to continued year-on-year growth they are now looking to expand their repackaging department to meet customer demands.
Working within the repackaging department gives you a variety to your day and all items are light and small and you will be responsible for several duties such as:
- Unloading of bulk selection boxes from pallets
- Replenishment of products to repackaging lines
- Making up display boxes / using Sellotape reels
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focussing on minimising waste in work area
- Making up multiple selection packs whilst following customer specifications
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
Additional Site Benefits:
- Staff discount available after 12 weeks
- Early finishes on a Friday
- Clean working environment
- A client that prides itself on its worker engagement and welcomes feedback and site improvement
- Accessible transport links for shift
- On site secure car-parking
Working hours and pay rate are:
- Monday to Friday 6am-2pm, 2pm – 10pm on rotating basis
- Basic hourly pay rate is £8.81 per hours, overtime available at £13.23 per hour over 37.5 hours
The role is offering a long-term ongoing position to those who can demonstrate their commitment to the business through their attendance and working performance during their assignment.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
Please click 'APPLY NOW' or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org