|Salary:||£9.23 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
5 x PACKING OPERATIVES REQUIRED / CHARD
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for packing operatives for our new client based near Chard, Somerset.
This is a temporaty - ongoing position, full training will be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times.
The role will consist of working in various packing departments where you will be responsible for:
- Working on a packing line and following client specific packed designs
- Making up packing boxes
- End of line duties to include palletizing/wrapping/labelling
- Quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled
- Weighing and labelling of products
The working shifts are:
- Monday to Friday – 6.15am – 2.25pm
- Monday to Friday – 2.40pm – 11.00pm
The pay rate for the role is:
- Basic Rate - £9.23 per hour (packing dept.)
We are now able to offer 2 ways to register:
- Option 1 – Come to a local branch where we can complete your registration abiding by all social distancing measures
- Option 2 – Video remote registration – register from home!