|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
We are recruiting Packing Operative to fulfil immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client.
Location: Uttoxete ST14
Pay and working hours:
- Monday - Friday
- £8.72 per hour
- 1x 30 min break
The ideal person must be physically fit and able to lift products up to a reasonable weight. They will be packing lightweight items such as Indicator boxes, Washers, Tredsteps. Working within a relaxed but fast paced environment. Using a touch screen to tell you what item needs to be packed into what packaging.
You will be required to work at a timed pace and will.be able to meet deadlines and timescales. Full training will be given.
The Right Candidate:
- Will have experience in a Warehouse environment.
- Able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and have a good attendance record.
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
*Candidate will need to conduct a Drug and Alcohol test prior to them having an induction.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidates with an interview.
- Kitchen Area
- Overtime Available
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
For more information or to apply you can apply online or:
-send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01782 289 090
Closing date for applications is 26th January 2021
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business