|Salary:||0 - 0|
|Contact Name:||Marta Chamera|
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Packing Operative for one of our well-established client based in Clitheroe.
We are looking for a Packing Operatives for our client based in Clitheroe. Role will involve general warehouse, pick, pack operation of clothing. Candidates will need to have good attention to details, be dextrous as it is fast paced and be able to communicate in English. Previous experience in similar role would be beneficial.
Contract: Temporary ongoing
Factory Location: Clitheroe
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Shifts: 8.15 am – 4.45 pm Monday – Thursday and 8.15 am – 3.10 pm Friday (might change to rotating shift) - 38.42 weekly hours
- Understanding and attainment of both individual and department targets.
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Co-operate in the continuous improvement of quality, safety and productivity standards.
- To meet housekeeping and hygiene standards individually and as part of a team.
- To carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Experience in packing working in fast paced environment
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
- Must be able to communicate in English
If you think you are suitable for the role, please call our office on 01254915000!
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.