PACKING OPERATIVE / CHARD – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Packing Operatives based in Chard for a well known cheese manufacturing company.
No previous experience is needed as full training will be provided!
Your duties will include:
- Working on the packing lines to portion and wrap cheese
- Moving products as they become ready for different stages of the packing process
- Packing wrapped products into bulk ready for transport
- Ensuring all products are correctly labelled
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean at all time and following health and safety guidance
Working hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday 06:30am – 14:30pm OR Wednesday to Saturday 06:00am – 16:00pm
- £9.91 per hour
- Permanent opportunities available for those who are considered hard working
- Opportunities to progress within supervisory and line leader roles for the right candidates
- Weekly pay
To apply for this Packing Operative role, please submit your CV via the ‘Apply Now’ button or contact our Exeter Office for more information.
Closing date 23rd July2022