|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Contact Name:||Paulina Raczka|
NIGHT PACKING OPERATIVE / OKEHAMPTON / £9.50ph / Full-Time
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Night Packing Operatives for a modern food manufacturer based in Okehampton, Devon. The business prides itself on its premium and organic produce, whilst maintaining the highest levels of food hygiene and safety.
Full training is provided. This role may evolve into a permanent role for the right candidate!
As a Night Packing Operative you will be expected to;
• Make up packing boxes (no heavier than 400g per packet).
• Pack multiple packets into bulk boxes for distribution.
• Perform quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled.
• Load cooked products into racking cages.
• Ensure all H&S and food hygiene rules are adhered to.
The Pay & Working Hours;
- £9.50 per hour basic rate, paid weekly
- Monday to Friday, 10pm to 6am
- 40 hours per week
- Overtime @ £14.25
- After 12 weeks your wages will go up to £10.77-£16.15ph
If you are looking for night work in the Okehampton area, please get in touch with us now!
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.