|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||£9.5 - £14.25|
|Contact Name:||Madalina Milea|
Gap personnel is recruiting for a Packing Operative for a company based in Norwich (Norfolk) - Immediate start.
Packing Operative/ Norwich NR7 / Sunday to Friday / Afternoons only / £9.50/h
As a Packing Operative your main duties will be to work in a warehouse environment, preparing fresh vegetables for dispatch.
Your main duties will be:
• Hard worker, reliable
• Prepare fresh vegetables for Hospitality Industry
• Carrying out scheduled daily tasks
• Rumble and washing down and cleaning vegetable
• Peel Vegetables which are too small for machines
• Take out bad areas for the vegetables using the kitchen utensils
• Meet required standards
• Adhere to the Health and Safety policy
• Previous experience working in a similar environment desirable, but not necessary as full training will be given.
What’s in it for you?
• Full time working hours
• Training and support
• Great work environment
• Working within Norwich area
• Weakly pay of £9.5ph; OT at £14.25ph
• Full time: 6PM – 2/3AM
To apply for this role, please:
• submit your CV via “apply now” button, or
• get in touch with gap personnel Norwich branch - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 01603 767 617,
• Text / WhatsApp – 07557 954 806